Tuesday, December 17, 2013

To the Right

I've had this blog for just over a year, but I think it's important to note that I've been blogging for YEARS.  I mean, I've been blogging since before it was cool (hello, 2005).  I still blog.  I have a family blog that I used to blog daily on, but I've quit lately because.
Because I've been writing THIS blog.  Through all of this -and by "this" I mean years and years of writing intimate details about my husband and our glass-house living, my husband never touched the stuff.

Until now.

So... to the right (your right).  Under my picture... 

Look out, world.  I'm contagious.  I wonder if I can get him to take up crochet?  Joking, babe.  Mostly joking.



 

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! He wrote a great post :) What fantastic progress for you two!

    ReplyDelete